Friday, April 4, 2008

Warning: Cute Baby Pics Ahead....

I made the cutest little beanie for my nephew before he was born. It took two months for his little pin-head to fit into it, but he wore it home from the hospital anyway. Last week my sister's family went on a trip and lost that hat in an airport during a layover. I was so upset.. and so was my sis. So when she raved about the yarn I am using to make the Monkey afghan I sat down and whipped out this for little I-man:
It was a little short so I added another inch of ribbing (which also made it fit a little more snuggly, cause he really does have a pin-head) and came up with this:
And here's some more pics of I-man in his hat.. just cause I think he's the cutest thing since mine were babies.....

I think the hat turned out pretty good. And I-man seems to like it. =)

No comments: